Blog: For Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Jews... Or, Much A-Blog About Nothing...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Testing, testing...1,2...

Hello there blogland! Sorry it's been ages since I've posted! Although, to be fair, the book meme (see below) was actually done just a couple of days ago but I can't figure out how to change the date from the date I started it as a draft to the date it was actually published. *sigh* Oh well, I remain technologically challenged--what else is new? :-P

So I decided to copy a page from the Brooklyn Wolf and post a weight-loss tracker on my blog. I may or may not post about my diet/lifestyle change attempts from time to time, we shall see.

Also, I copied from AidelMaideland decided to post a map of the countries I've visited. Next up will be the states I've visited. Just thought it was kind of a fun idea.



create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands





Hmm...let's see... nothing much to report here for me, just gearing up to go back to school and evaluating the various options I have, but more on that later. In the meantime, MAZEL TOV to RaggedyMom on the birth of her new baby boy!

1 comment:

RaggedyMom said...

Thanks, Hila! Welcome back!