Blog: For Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Jews... Or, Much A-Blog About Nothing...

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

D'var Torah??

Help! I have to give the D'var Torah for Reform Services at Hillel Friday evening...I didn't realize what I was getting myself into, I got an e-mail and thought they needed song leaders (which I have done before and am comfortable with) but apparently the girl in charge thought I was offering to do the D'var...*gulp* I've never done one before and I want to say something meaningful and relevant to the audience (college kids, naturally). Any suggestions? I've checked out the page at URJ but I am not sure how to translate this parsha into anything relevant to the people I'll be addressing. If you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them in the comments or email soon2bejew@gmail.com. Thanks!

-Hila

No comments: